Wednesday 20 September 2017

Kedai makan tengahari murah dan sedap kajang (sebelah tesco extra kajang)

Assalamualaikum ♥

Last month my in-laws come to visit us for about one week +. Among all of the places we go, I like to share with you guys about this stall. Before pi jalan jalan dekat GM klang, husband suggests to had lunch first. Sebenarnya dah banyak kali bila lalu dekat kedai ni husband akan cakap kedai ni selalu penuh dengan orang. But sadly, I never show any interest to give it a try before hehe. Sory husband! 

Bila dah try, jatuh chentaaaa berkali kali. Sedapppp! πŸ˜…

Dari jalan besar u will notice this signboard on you left side if u are heading towards tesco. But if you are from tesco, this stall is on your right hand side okies? The location of the stall bersebelahan dengan surau saujana kajang.



 Kedai ni was okay. Tak kotor and just okay to come and enjoy the food.



This are the menu. Kami pilih set ikan kerapu, daging rebus campur air asam, ayam bakar dengan kambing bakar. Sebenarnya nak set sotong bakar but sadly not available on that day 😐




Sedapppp! Not gonna brag but I like the taste hehe. Free flow drink as well. All of the menu we shared with 6 people. Percayalahhh it is enough. Nasi je tak cukup for me :p So my husband and my SIL gave me some of theirs kihkih. Sambal belacan dan air asam pun sedap. Cukup rasa dan pedasss! Pedas tu dapat markah lebih. Even when i ask for extra sambal they didn't charge for it. Okay tambah markah sebab baik hati :p total for 6 people makan not more than rm60. I think the price is quite okay.

My husband cakap if we come to this stall again (where we might :P) the compulsory dish would be the daging asam! Sebab so sedap lepastu daging dia lembut betul :') Oh by the way during our visit tu nasi dia lembik, sebabtu my husband could not finish his rice. but masa my sister datang makan on other day, nasi dia okay tak lembik. so maybe nasib kot hehe

Untuk senang, waze je surau saujana impian kajang. Or if u want to waze, just type warung da' enie on your search button ok πŸ˜€



Selamat mencuba guys! :)

No comments: