Thursday 12 November 2020

Pavillion Steak & Grill, Bangi

Assalamualaikum 💗

We’ve been to this place twice; the first visit was with my friend and the second one was with my husband. Sebab sedap, within the same week terus ajak husband repeat makan. 

Never knew our taste bud love the foods here. It was sedapness.

I tak letak any expectation on the first visit tu sebab I pernah makan tempat macamni and it turn out to be frustrating. Harga lebih kurang with this restaurant. Tapi rasa dia sedih sungguh. Ordered carbonara for Icha, turned out they just reheat straight from the tin and put on the plate. Nak make it extra, they add some meatballs on the plate. That’s it. #sisemo :p

By the way...

Here is the menu yang we ate here.

1. Macaroni cheese Rm15.90

They make the gravy by themselves. Its cheesy but tak muak. So boleh makan banyak banyak. Icha suka, she even ate half of the plate. Tapi… Nampak macam sikit kan? Kitorang siap tapau bawak balik.

2. Mix platter grill RM 25.90

Combination of grilled chicken with lamb and rib eye. For sides ada coleslaw, mashed potato and corn in the cob. It comes with black pepper sauce as a gravy. I suka sauce dia, sedap. Tapi sebab set ni banyak sangat ingredients dalam plate, kuah dia cepat kering I guess.

3. Cheezy chicken chop RM 11.90

This one was ordered by my friend. I rasa sikit, and I sukaaaa. Untuk anyone yang suka deep-fried chicken chop you can try this menu. Tapi a bit confusing if you refer to their menu... dalam menu cheese sauce dia lain, bila sampai meja lain. But all in all, it was worth it. Portion besar, siap ada side dishes. 😊

4. Fettucine meatball carbonara RM 15.90

We ate this one masa datang with hubs. Since dah pernah try mac and cheese, we opt for this one pulak this time. Sedap macam biasa, gravy was made from scratch which makes me love it even more hehe. Meatball dia rasa biasa je, I rasa they add in readymade meatball into the plate 😊

5. Lamb chop RM 17.90

The lamb was just okay sebab some part of it was overcooked. Tapi kalau dapat part lembut tu memang ngam habis lah makan. Side menu dia sama macam mix platter gril. As usual, the gravy was good. Hubs approved the sauce too. 

6. Churros RM 9.50

Sedap gilaaa (1st time try) ! I makan this menu on both visits. The first time we tried, it was the bomb. Speechless kejap I makan haha sebab it was too good. So, on the second visit tu I order juga but sadly manis sangat. They overcoat the churros with sugar and cinnamon. I can taste mainly was sugar. frust sikit lah.. sebab haritu kemain i brag with him yang churros ni sedap gila 😂

Nanti if I come again, I ambik gambar kedai oki. dia shortcut to Bangi town. Dekat dengan Itik Salai Mashtar bangi. 

Selamat mencuba guys!

No comments: