Tuesday 3 November 2020

Review: Ruijia Collagen

Assalamualaikum šŸ’—

Entering 30’s by next year definitely a big deal for someone like me! So, I made preparation to ensure that I’m well equipped with being 30s. (macam nak berperang kan?šŸ˜œ)

The first thing that I need to do is to consume collagen. Heard by many that consuming collagen definitely help with your skin. 

For everyone yang wonder.. What is collagen?

Collagen is a fibrous, supportive protein. It is found in bone, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and skin. It helps skin cells adhere to one another and also gives the skin strength and elasticity. Collagen production decreases with age, contributing to skin wrinkling and sagging.

So yeah, semakin berumur kulit wajah semakin kendur......

I made a google search is it possible to regrow/ replenish the collagen in any possible way, and I dapat jawapan ni:

Collagen can help to reverse signs of skin aging by boosting elasticity in the skin. Drinking collagen powder can also help repair damaged skin and scarring, which seniors are more prone to than younger individuals.

Basically, it helps to improve lah. Takkan buat you jadi muda 10 tahun, but at least it helps. Oki?

Who knows I got this opportunity from 100 comments to try out this Ruijia collagen! šŸ™†

All I  owe them is an honest review after I consumed it. I guess it comes at the right time kan?

It claims that it will make you look good from inside out and love yourself better. Each sachet contains 3500 mg, and it comes in 30 sachets in one box. It cost you for RM 230/ box. It contains natural ingredients of Rose Extract Polyphenols and collagen powder. For each sachet, it contains 13.2 calories only. I guess, definitely score for someone like me hehe. As compared to foods, this supplement comes in handy for a working woman like me. The small sachet makes it easy to be store inside the handbag and eat it on the go. Best kan?

Ada banyak cara to eat this collagen. Samada dengan salad, sup, ataupun dengan air. But for me, I pilih to have it with my preferred beverage. I made a green tea, add in the collagen and drink it together šŸ˜‰

This is how the collagen look like


This is before the collagen completely dissolved in the water

My review: I didn't really fancy the smell but I think its the collagen smell. Okay la as this is for my own good.. I just give it a go without complaint hehe. Since I guna green tea to dilute my collagen, I need to always make sure the temperature didn't exceed 50 degrees! Sebab kalau high temperature it will change the collagen function. Oh ya, satu lagi i suka sebab packaging dia kecik je, so easy to bring anywhere. Plus if u are in hurry you can just take it directly from the sachet.

After consuming a few sachets, I can see a few minor changes to my skin! Which I like hehe. It might be still too early to judge. Can’t wait to see the whole changes after consuming all 30 sachets. 

You can see a lot of other reviewers for different kind of products here oki: https://100comments.com/

p/s: If you considering to buy collagen for your daily use, you can put this into your list oki! 


No comments: