Wednesday 18 November 2020

Mamee Jonker House & River Cruise, Melaka

Assalamualaikum πŸ’—

Even tho we have been to Melaka for so many times, these two places that I wanted to share today are among the one yang I tak pernah visit lagi. Kebetulan we went here last October, I included these two in the itinerary. Alang alang kan?

Mamee Jonker House

Okay I admit lah, this one I yang nak sangat pergi hahaha. Told my husband this was the place yang I paling nak try out of many attractions in Melaka (sebab yang lain mostly dah cover hehe). Lepas dapat green light, I made a reservation for 2 +1. Per pax, it cost us RM16+ kalau tak salah untuk buat mamee maggi by ourself. A bit pricey kan? Tapi i pejam mata jelah sebab I am soooo looking forward for the experience. Ni kes selalu nampak orang buat on Instagram la ni πŸ™ˆ


Each of us dapat one empty cup with colourless mamee cover. Kena warna ikut suka hati, once dah puas hati with our own art boleh proceed buat maggi in different section. Ssebenarnya it is located in one place je. Oh lupa, kena bayar dulu ya sebelum boleh masuk this section, and they will ask directly what flavour do you like for the soup. They jot down your preference at the bottom of your cup 😊







We can experience how they place mamee inside the cup, we can even try the experience in some part of the process. Okay lah for me, at least I get to imagine how the process looks like. Dekat atas ni 7 station untuk completekan your maggi cup. 

Was it worth it? Yes and No. 

Yes as a first-timer, No if you nak repeat for another time. But this is my personal view lah. The place is definitely worth it to go and experience by yourself. Don’t forget to include it in your itinerary as well oki? It is located at Jonker Street area 😊

River Cruise.

We contemplate trying this since the ticket cost us RM 23+/ pax. Extra calculative eh bila bercuti dalam negara, masa dekat korea RM100 pun I rasa affordable lagi haha dasarrr 😜Since this attraction la paling best from my POV, so I persuade hubs to bought the tickets. We got the best deals from Wonderfly. I rasa harga dekat Wonderfly among yang termurah dalam banyak banyak yang I (read: husband) survey. Kalau walk-in harga per pax RM 25 fix. Cara nak redeem ticket pun senang sangat. Cuma tunjuk QR code yang pihak wonderfly sent thru email, the PIC dekat counter will scan it and you are good to go.

Ni harga lepas dah scan QR code from email. Memang akan keluar harga asal. 

Love betul with the view. Never knew the scenery along the Melaka river at night can be that pretty (and romantic too). Heard by many that the river has a bad smell. Luckily during our time takde hehe phew. I rasa sebab masa ni baru habis PKP, so sungai pun takda bau busuk or everything. It took about 30 minutes to complete the ride, and we rode the last cruise of the night. Nasib baik sempat eh. Sebab masa sampai tu everyone was waiting for their turn to onboard the cruise. 

You should include this activity if you ever come to Melaka. Once in a lifetime experience gitu, I bet you will never regret it πŸ˜‰ Sorry gambar takda sebab all I masuk dekat my IG story je hehe.

Have fun in Melaka guys! I mean by the time covid subside soon insha'Allah πŸ’œ

No comments: