Wednesday 7 October 2020

Korean Air – Foods and experience

Assalamualaikum! 💗

This is among the first thing that I wanted to share here right after I sampai korea. Bila scroll thru all the photos baru I teringat yang I belum share lagi rupanya. I draft my experience/ how to book the tickets inside my phone notes last year but notes tu dah takda there. So sad. I will write with whatever memory that left behind jelah? So.. Forgive my post-pregnancy brain (alasan eh? Dah dekat 4 tahun bersalin still guna alasan sama :p) Serious serious. Let me share here are some of our experience with Korean air 😊

We should depart from the airport around 10 ish something at night but they reschedule to 11pm+. I was totally okay with that sebab I fikir senang sikit icha nak tidur sebab memang masa depart tu waktu tidur icha. But oh boy I was wrong! Haha. she was sooo excited when we were onboard.


khusyuk sis tengok movie

SHE FINISHED ALMOST ONE WHOLE MOVIE BEFORE SHE FINALLY FALLS ASLEEP.  PHEW.

This was her first time taking a plane, and it took 6 hours before we reached seoul. Mula mula I ingat she will fall asleep right from the beginning until we reach Seoul. Tapi tidak ya. Dah tidur ada drama pulak nak baring macam tidur dekat rumah. But surely la tak selesa kan.. 

Ni okay sat lena. Kadang jaga balik. Tutup ekon hangat, bukak ekon sejuk. Maka on off jela kerja i that night haha.

Icha merengek jugak sikit sikit even tidur baring. So, I change to whatever position that suits her. Kadang tidur berpeluk. Kadang nak baring. I layankan je, last last sampai ke sudah I tak tidur. I rasa I terlelap tak sampai sejam sebab si kecik ni. Tapi sebab I was too excited, I tak rasa mengantuk. Normal kan? :p

Masuk je dalam plane, dekat seat dah siap prepare with selimut, headphone and all basic necessities. The stewardess siap provide icha with toys and a special headset. She even can bring them back home! Best kan? 

We chose the Korean Air lepas we compare with other airlines.  One of my main priorities bila I cari flight is halal food. 

KOREAN AIR PROVIDES HALAL FOOD! 

So I guess it’s a big yay for us. I baca few recommendations from the previous passenger about this airline, tu yang buat I lagi tertarik to try 😉 During beli ticket, bahagian meal tu u request for halal meal oki? We encounter problem masa nak isi first and last name, so we called Korean Air CS and they assisted us right away. Oh ya! You can recline your seat & ada space in front of you for you to straighten your leg sikit. Takdelah selesa macam dekat rumah but it was okay. I tak expect it to be this way since I dah put in mind the seat will be cramped like usual. 

By the way... this was the only airline yang I pernah naik to travel oversea. So, I tak boleh nak compare with another airline. If domestic flight tu ada several airlines I pernah naik, but mostly sempit and rasa suffocate. 

This was the food that we get pergi dan balik. 

Everyone dapat one set each including icha.

Not my kind of food. but hubs suka betui

Makan with jem provided sedap gila

Hat ni icha makan semua sebab her fav

Free flow orange juice. but I tak suka sebab masam sangat.

Jeju soon? Hehe

Sedap gilaaaaaaaa

Ini adalah cinta. Ka sebab i rindu nasi after 2 weeks tak makan lauk melayu? haha so good!

Masa pergi, food was served as a breakfast. I think kitorang dapat makan dalam pukul 4/5 am (3/4 am Malaysia time). Awal kan? Haha. Hubs suka food masa pergi (he even helps me to finished my food haha). I suka foods balik lagi (I habiskan food icha hahahah :p) eventho sedih tinggalkan korea. Hehe.

Sebelum I lupa, ± 1 hour sebelum sampai they will distribute the declaration form untuk di isi. Wajib isi ya this thing. Pls isi betul betul. During our visit last year, masa tu tengah kalut with ramai Malaysian tak lepas masuk sebab issue other Malaysian yang overstay/ kerja secara haram. I rasa untuk prevent jadi lagi teruk, they randomly ask question to everyone dekat airport macam duduk hotel mana, dtg dengan siapa, stay berapa lama etc. make sure you know the answer. And make sure you already book your stay, if not lagi susah nanti. Kalau tak you will be asked tonnes of other question. I siap buat Q&A with hubs to ensure he knows what to answer. Nervous masa ni. Eventho tak buat salah apa, tetap risau kalau tiba tiba kena randomly tarik tepi.


I share here terus ya for 3 pax return tickets here. I beli from Traveloka about one year before the trip. Refer gambar bawah ni to know the price oki?


We definitely love this Airline services! Best life experience. You should try it too oki? 

No comments: